Tuesday, August 21, 2007

She won't KILL me, will she???

I do love photo slideshows. So in honor of my 50 pound loss, I put this one together. I'll eventually move this to the sidebar, but for now IT STAYS RIGHT HERE. At least until sister-darling gets off her butt and tells you about what she is doing to bust that plateau.

How's that for motivation, Janet?!

These pics also include a few of me, from childhood to morbid obesity. But the STAR of this show is JANET!

The slide show loads and starts immediately. Feel free to press play to restart, and pause to get a GOOD look!

1 comment:

Janet said...

Dear Sister:

No, I will not kill you, and I appreciate that you posted those pictures. It was really nice to see how far I've come, and to realize how deluded I was when I tipped the scale at 220 pounds. I looked horrible, but at the time I didn't even realize that to be the case.

We're certainly on our way, aren't we? Closing in on the 100 pounds combined loss mark! You are a RUNNER - HELLOOOOO, and SO much stronger!

I'm proud of us. Very proud!

Love,
Janet